.


Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Line Between Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator and Certified Facilitator That Isn't.

First of all, Truth, is there really a line between the two types? Or is that what we have decided was so?

I just experienced something VERY interesting. For those of you reading this who have no idea what a Bars Facilitator is and what a Certified Facilitator is go HERE and HERE. Thanks.

So after a wonderfully fun day kicking ass teaching a Bars Class of my own yesterday I came home and just had a few moments to myself. That was until I logged into my email and checked my inbox. There was an email from Access regarding a change in policy with a few things that came up and was changed in the past week of Facilitators Training in Venice, Italy. One of those changes was a change that stated that Bars Facilitators are no longer allowed to create Access Related products.

This was where shit got interesting. Here I was totally happy and on cloud 50 when suddenly I'm pissed off and totally infuriated. I wound up sending back an email that said some things I probably shouldn't have and would not have if I had been paying attention. I got nailed with this wave of sheer anger and frustration. For about a minute I went from happy to psychotic bitch from hell in 2.0000093221 seconds flat. That was when I finally pulled the brakes so to speak and finally asked a question...

"Who Does This Belong To?"


This is an old Access tool that still works wonders. That was when I noticed it felt LIGHTER. Cool, none of that was mine. (FYI CLICK HERE for more details as to what this is). That was when I realised what I had just done. For starters, one of the many things I have learned about myself in my time so far in Access Consciousness is that I am really aware. As in VERY AWARE! Aware in ways that sometimes I wish I wasnt that aware of shit I really do not desire to even be aware of. Point being, in my awareness of being so aware, and on top of being a Bars Facilitator getting this email intended to update Access Facilitators of changes with policy, there were OTHER BF's who were reading said email. Whether everyone was reading it all at once or I just happened to perceive everyones heads all at once from the time they did actually read it it was in that moment I tapped into a bunch of other Bars Facilitators and what they were "thinking".

Note: Thinking stinks! Various different energies I perceived in that moment :  

"OMG! Access changes shit on me all the time!"       
                    "WTF? Just when I get something done they change it on me!!!  
"Why cant they just leave it the way it is?
                                                          "They can't make up their minds!"
             "What? I'm not allowed to create new things now?"
                                                       
    What? Next am I going to have to be a Certified Facilitator to be allowed to so much as Breathe?" 

....and so on and so on.... That was when I went "What the hell am I doing and who does this shit belong to?" I also sent in an apology for my previous email. Two actually. Especially since I know this behaviour is VERY not me. In this moment I tapped into everyone else reading that email who had a point of view about it and went crazy of shit that wasn't mine to begin with.

This also gave me the awareness that, that... RIGHT THERE is the reason for the change. Simply put a Bars Facilitator isn't trained to handle creating new Access related products and so forth. The fact some of us went THERE in that moment (don't bother lying, believe me I heard what was in some of your heads) is a really obvious reason for the change. One thing I have noticed in the past 3 years of being involved in Access is the "line" between what a Bars Facilitator can and cannot do has been getting blurred. At least, that is the point of view of people coming into Access since the Bars Facilitator licence was first introduced.
What people have been doing lately is getting TOO comfortable. Too comfortable with staying at Bars Facilitator level and not having the drive to move beyond it. As a result, people have been pushing the limits as to what a BF can do due to avoid having to go through what has been perceived as difficult in going through all the prerequisites for being a Certified Facilitator.

People have forgotten that a Bars Facilitator is designed to do one thing...

TEACH BARS CLASSES! Teach the Bars Process! Thats it! 

We take 3 Bars classes once to get the license and then take Foundation and Level 1 every year to keep our license active each year and pay $100 a year to renew it each year. Or do Level 2&3 or a Being You Class, or an ESB, or a 7 Day, or any of the more advanced classes at least once in between our license renewal dates. We get monthly tele calls to support us and help us through shit and we get support from Access when we come across what we don't have an answer for. When we do the more advanced stuff yes we become more aware and are able to handle changing ourselves.

However the one thing we are NOT trained for is dealing with other peoples shit when it comes up!
(Hell sometimes we are not able to handle our own shit for shits sake, thats why we go to a CF for help!)

Whether we Bars Facilitators like it or not, there is a reason for Facilitators Training. While I have not been through it myself (yet) I do know that if something is in existence there is usually a 99% reason for it being there.Certified Facilitators are just that...

 CERTIFIED! Says so right in the name. That means they chose to get off their asses, got out of their comfort zone, got their ass on a plane or two, or ten or more, got their ass to classes in person, spent time going through shit, have been through ALL the training and thus have been through the processing and energetic clearings and rearrangement and stuff that gets their shit out of the way and prepares them to be able to work on and deal with other peoples shit.

I mean, this is what CF's have to do to get to where they are today: (Quoting the Access Website)

How To Become A Certified Facilitator:

In order to become a Certified Facilitator for the first time you need to take these classes:
  • 2 Level 2 and 3 classes (after Level One)* you can do one round of Bars/F/L1 classes and then a second round, you don't have to take 2 bars classes before taking Foundation, etc...)
  • purchase and read the reference materials (you can only do this after you have completed Foundation, Level One, Level 2 and 3 classes and must have completed Level 2/3 within the last 12 months to order the reference materials)(email Mary Menger to request purchase)
AFTER ALL OF THIS
  • fill out the survey/questionnaire after registering for the facilitators class, this is based on the reference materials you read earlier
CF RENEWAL:
  • Attend ONE Level 2/3 class within the year
  • At least ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME attend an Advanced ESB or SOP class with Dr. Dain Heer (3 or 3.5 day ESB; 3.5 or 4 day SOP)
  • Attend the Facilitators class each year
  • To keep your facilitators license you must either facilitate or attend a Foundation & One each year.
  • HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: attend Gary's annual re-write class of Foundation and Level One (currently twice a year)
Bars Facilitator: Hence the name- BARS Facilitator.... (Quoting Access Website again)

As a Access Bars® Facilitator you are certified to,
  • teach the Access Bars® Class
  • offer private sessions as a practitioner
  • host Access Bars® swaps
  • can facilitate intro talks on The Bars®

Prerequisites

The prerequisites include:
(Note: If you have previously been a Access Certified Facilitator in the last 4 years, you qualify and can make application immediately)
  1. You have completed 3 full-day Access Bars® Classes with 3 different Access Bars®(BF) or Certified (CF) Facilitators
Point being: Bars Facilitator =  Kick ass Teaching The Bars Process ... ONLY
Certified Facilitator= Licensed to kick peoples ass into a new reality.

Bars Facilitators are trained to teach Bars to people. NOT trained to deal with helping people in more advanced situations. So thus creating Access products as a BF does not make sense as we have not gone through what it takes to be able to work with people, EXCEPT when it relates to The Bars. 


What does that mean? Bars Facilitators are "less than" and "lowly" from Certified Facilitators?.... Hell NO! 


We are just Different!


We are a contribution in a different way. Bars Facilitators are the ones that go out and teach the amazing Bars process to new people and contribute to "spreading the world" about it and get people ready to have their brains kicked out enough so people start frigging receiving and are ready to get their asses kicked into a new reality by the Certified Facilitators! There is no competition or who is better than who, just a choice as to how far you are willing to go.

Some Bars Facilitators are BF's cause they like being there and thats fine teaching just Bars classes. Or they are also an acupuncturist or a chiropractor, or a reiki practitioner, or an EFT practitioner, or something and do Bars as a side product or service to their main one. Some just like teaching Bars period. Thats all cool! Nothing wrong with that! It doesnt matter. The thing is what hit me energetically last night when I got that email and read it and got a download from the heads of some people .... Holy hell! Really? Chill people!

Truth: How many Bars Facilitators are staying at the BF level because they are hiding behind it? You have all this awareness and gifts and talents you know you have yet you are too scared (excited?) to take the next step? So instead of going for Certified Facilitator you push the limits of what a BF can do to try to do what you really would like to do without actually getting up off your ass and doing it in a way that allows you to have your shit out of the way so you can actually help other people.. You are scared of who and what you really are capable of and what part of you that you have been hiding if you went to Facilitators Training and got your CF license. Some of us have been getting too comfy with staying at the BF level because we are too scared to get out of our comfort zones yet we are bored with teaching only Bars classes. We are humanoids, I get it, we do something once it twice then we are done with it. How many of us would really like to be able to teach something other than just The Bars, but there is a waterfall of nails between us and the clearings and things that will allow who we really are out so we can actually be in a space where we can actually teach those classes and create our own stuff, yet we are not willing to go through the waterfall of nails to get to that place on the other side? Are we are not willing to go through getting cut up and possibly injured or killed to get to where we really would like to go? Could an infinite being really be cut up, injured or killed? Or have we bought that we will be if we go for what we really choose to do, we think we can't so we are attempting to do what we are not ready to do in the first place? 
Some of you reading this are going to REALLY be pissed at me cause you know I'm hitting your buttons right now and you have not been willing to be aware of what you have been doing, and I'm a Bars Facilitator and you are calling me a hypocrite because I'm going here with this. Ok cool! Bring it on! Or remember that phrase called "Interesting Point Of View?" :)
You choose what you choose. I'm willing to admit as a BF I'm not trained to deal with other peoples shit aside from Bars. Are you? Or are you going to keep trying to make BF what it was never designed to be in the first place? 

Certified Facilitators are for one thing, Bars Facilitators for another. We are two different things.If you wanna be a Certified Facilitator and be able to teach more classes and create your own stuff and create material with Access products and your creativity level to be set free, get off your ass and go for it. If you wanna teach The Bars and teach just Bars classes, stay a Bars Facilitator. Thats what its designed for. BARS. Period. Choose to do something else? Go for Certified and see what you really are capable if you have been hiding from everyone that you never wanted to know you were capable of. And I say this for myself as well. I'm done looking at myself as less than and I admit it, I would like to teach and do things other than just Bars. I've been doing Bars for over a year. Time for something new!

What if there is no line between the two? What if it really is just a choice? Be whichever one works for you but stop trying to make Bars Facilitator into what it was never designed to be in the first place.
And whoevers crap I perceived last night... chill people! Holy hell, sometimes I hate being aware of shit. So Access changed something? Big deal, get over it! Access changes shit every 5 minutes. If you don't like change get the hell out of Access and do what really works for you. Simple. 

This has been an interesting day. While I know what you're thinking (sometimes unfortunately) I am not sure where you choose to go next. Personally while I have enjoyed it, its been fun, I'm bored being a Bars Facilitator, I've been here and done that. You may not be. I don't care how long it takes, be it 5 years or 10 years from now, and while yes I will keep my BF license active and teach Bars classes for anyone who chooses it and chooses me to teach it to them... I'm going for Certified Facilitator. 

How about you? Anyone up for cocktails with me in Costa Rica this year?