.


Monday, June 16, 2014

What Kind Of Life Would I Like To Have?

What kind of life would I like to have?

(So I asked myself this question. I chose to write it all down, and be honest with myself...)


1. Travel and be in person or online at ALL the Foundation and Level 1, Level 2/3, BeingYou, Symphony Of Possibilities, ESB, or any other classes that Gary and Dain do. -Just for fun!

2. While I am out traveling and taking or teaching Access Consciousness® classes just for fun, stay in hotels and/or beautiful places that are pleasurable, fun, and expand my reality and my body's reality to beyond anything we can imagine is possible.

3. Be a Certified Access Facilitator and have an active license, -Whether or not I actually choose to use and create new things with what the license allows me to, have it anyways just for fun!

4. Be at ALL the 7 day and or any other Advanced Access classes - just for fun!

5. That group of Access people: Gary, Dain, Simone, Katerina, Blossom, Jonas, Shannon, etc... the people I always see at all the events and flying all over the world having fun and at all the classes, events, and parties. What would it take for me and my body to have what that group of people have? Not their whole lives, just the fun, play, money, and expansive change in the world? -Just for fun! What is it their lives that I would like to have in my life?

6. In those times in between travel and/or when I a otherwise choosing to be at "home" what would it take for me and my body to be living in a place that is unique and beautiful beyond anything I can imagine, and has an expansive and continually contributive energy? Gary and Dain's house for example, has this peaceful and expansive generative energy. What would it take for me and my body to be living somewhere like that? And if I am living with other people who are still currently living and each have their own body, what would it take for me to be living with people who do not judge me, do not judge my choices or the things I enjoy and expand my universe, receive me and my body just as we be, never force me to be someone or something I'm not, never attempt to force me to do anything me or my body does not choose or like to do,not afraid to touch, hug, or hold me when either of would like that, ask questions, never conclude anything,have total gratitude for me and I have total gratitude for them, believe in me, help me through my dark and scary times and help me unwind the places where I function from unconsciousness, and I for them, make me laugh, they must have a sense of humor and like to play, there when I would like them there and honor my request to be alone when I choose to be alone, and are a lot of fun to be around? And they are in Access.

7. I like a clean house, just not actually doing the cleaning myself. What would it take for me to have people that enjoy doing so, clean my house or wherever I am living everyday? Clean my car and or whatever else I don't choose to do myself. Especially if I have cats or any other animals.

8. For Bars and/or any other classes I choose to teach, what would it take for me to have staff that go out and find me venues for me to teach my classes in? People that make and receive phone calls and/or answer emails for me? People that are skilled in and enjoy marketing that advertise me and my classes and websites for me?

9. What would it take for me to have someone who has done Bars, Foundation, Level 1,2,3, Body Classes, and does not judge me or my body in any way, runs my Bars for me or does MTVSS or any other body process I choose for me every, day, week, or whenever I ask them to?

10. What would it take for me to have friends (that are still alive and have bodies of their own) who do not judge me, receive me just as I am, don't expect me to be any different than I already be, always ask questions and never go to conclusion about anything, have total graditude for me and I have total gratitude for them, are with me when I choose to be with people and honor me and my choice to be alone when I choose to be alone. People who know what I'm thinking of or asking for before I do and no jugment  of me or what I choose to do or not do.

11. (This one is private between me, my body, and the Universe) Sorry.

12. What would it take for me to be PAID shitloads of money for all the above? What would it take for me to just have way more money than I could possibly spend in my lifetime, and at the same time always generating and creating more?

What would it take for all this to show up, actualize, and be my life and my bodies life and reality as soon as possible?

What energy, space, and consciousness can I be that would allow all this to come to fruition with total ease?

If your life isn't what you would like it to be now, Ask for what you really would like to have. Be honest with yourself and don't judge yourself. Write it down then aim and shoot for your stars. Only you know what makes your being sing and what brings you ease and joy life.

 Are You willing to do that, for you? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment